Heating Up...

Well, I went on an unintentional brief hiatus. So I'm sure happy to be back in the saddle.

I found myself having to find a heating solution for my crafting space. As you've seen, I've taken up residence in our sun room. And as beautiful and sunny as it is out there, it really is a three season room. 25 degree weather does not a cozy workspace make. It took a couple experiments with a few space heaters (along with a couple tripped breakers) to come to a viable solution before I could start working out there comfortably again.

For good measure, in addition to the heating conundrum, I needed to work through some sort of virus going around. I'm happy to be done with both. And so today I found myself grateful to have my energy back, standing at my work table pinning ribbons in place as I watched the snow fall.

I finished the ribbon board. Here are the fruits of my labor...
Using my staple gun and 3/8" staples to attach the fabric, batting and ribbons to the Homasote.
Placing and pinning ribbon as trim to cover the raw edges of the fabric (because even the back should be neat!)
Done pinning...
...and ready for the glue gun.
The finished piece, ready to hang on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment