Lots of work, little crafting

Today has been quite the day. Last night, a member of my household accidentally dropped my laptop on the kitchen floor. Needless to say, they felt completely terrible about it (and it was just one of those flukey things that could've happened to anyone).

Anyway, I'd been hoping to access all my social networking portals today in an attempt to streamline how I'll be interfacing from now on. I mean, why post something ten times when I only have to do it once or twice? But it would seem a higher power had a different agenda for how I'd be passing my time today.

It would turn out I was able to help a family member modify some images for a book submittal. Ninety-two images in all, making for a hefty Photoshoping day. Now I'm settling down to make a hat to go with yesterday's scarf. I'll try a couple shots of the finished product later on, if my lighting's not too awful. Otherwise, I'll wait for some good morning light.

In the meantime, I'm anxiously watching my Inbox for my eagerly anticipated Pinterest invite...

No comments:

Post a Comment