Diving Back In....

I have been neglecting my online presence, but for good reason. Life's been eventful, to say the least. And so, for awhile, I placed my creative endeavors on the proverbial back burner. I've had a year to enjoy my infant's rise into toddlerhood. I also watched my Mom, victim of two strokes in an 18 month period, gradually regain all her faculties while in my care.

Now, my toddler's toddling, my first-grader's in school all day and Mom's gearing up to start her membership at the local Y. This all leaves me feeling not so desperately needed and, therefore, a little more free for personal endeavors again. :)

So, in this upcoming new year I'm hoping I can 'stick to it' and start a daily blogging adventure of crafting, crocheting, knitting, sewing, woodworking... and maybe I'll mix in a dash of the day to day that peppers my creative juices and spices up my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment